1. First paid first served policy applies for booking security.
2. Booking security requires the following to be received within six (6) working days prior to the commencement of our service delivery:
a. Full payment with proof of payment supplied.
b. A purchase order to the value of the full amount of the invoice for pre-approved clients.
c. For AEE examinations full AEE Certification Application with accompanying documentation.
3. Fees include:
a. Training courses: course fee, training manual, trainer costs, accreditation fees, venue and catering during training, attendance certificate, AEE chapter membership fee for one year.
b. AEE Examinations: exam fee, exam marking, accreditation fees, examiner costs, certification application and review, venue and snack during exam, exam passes and successful certification applications receive AEE membership for one year for pass candidates, AEE Certificate, AEE online listing.
4. It will be the responsibility of the course participants to book their own accommodation, breakfast, and dinner.
5. Policy on international candidates:
5.1 Invoices exclude withholding and country-specific taxes. Should these be leveraged by your government, we reserve the right to invoice the responsible entity/person to recoup the costs.
5.2 ZAR VAT is payable for candidates attending training in South African borders, this may be claimed on departure from South Africa using the tax invoice.
5.3 Visa letters will only be issued to candidates that have paid in full for the training course.
6. Cancellation policy:
6.1 Cancellations received within six (6) working days prior to the first day of training will carry a 25% cancellation fee.
6.2 Cancellations received seven (7) working days or more prior to the first day of training will receive a full refund.
6.3 Examination sittings canceled or moved more than six (6) working days prior to the exam date will carry a R300 excl reschedule fee.
6.4 We reserve the right to cancel a course should it not be financially viable.
7. Policy on accounts not in good standing:
The candidate in attendance at the course ultimately remains responsible to ensure full payment is received whether self-funded, through a sponsor, or their own company. In the event that a candidate, or the candidate’s organisation is not in good standing with the company we reserve the right to withhold:
- Certificates of Attendance
- Course Attendance Registers
- Issuing of ECSA CPD credits
- Examination Results
- AEE Certification Application and/or Renewal Submissions
- AEE Certification Certificate
- Listing on the AEE website
8. The right of Admission Reserved.